In terms of the most at-risk areas for a home invasion, your primary entry and ground-floor windows are in the top two positions. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are essential tools for home security installations in Shreveport. Although the technology has been around for years, you may be surprised at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, no matter if you’re getting a streamlined, basic setup or the most advanced system with video and automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you won’t need to stress about your devices being installed properly.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a straightforward, two-part magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected straight to the window or door. You secure your access point and the two contacts fit neatly together. When your security is activated and an entrance is forced open, the contacts move apart and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these modern devices can do quite a bit more than just activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Shreveport
At the forefront of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of perks, like the following:
- Set off the alarm: These devices signal your high-volume siren if a door or window opens with the system armed.
- Instant updates: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You can get automatic updates right to your mobile device when a sensor is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring specialists will be given a warning as well. Your property will be protected, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Virtual access and administration: With the intuitive ADT Control app found on your cell phone, you may review the status of your components and turn them on or off.
- Home automation interactions: Set your home’s smart devices to work together. You might have your lighting switch on or set a camera to begin recording when an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any style of home. You can even find fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wireless or wired components depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your property will be more secure.
More versatile than previous versions, door and window sensors in Shreveport are able to be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security installation.
Request Your Own Home Security System In Shreveport
Are you interested in having advanced door and window alarm sensors in Shreveport that boost your safety and interact straight to your home automation? That is what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (318) 228-1466 or submit the easy form below.