A Monitored Shreveport Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Shreveport monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Shreveport?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Shreveport flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. When your Shreveport flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Shreveport Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Shreveport flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when unwanted water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Just call (318) 228-1466 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.