What features do you need in a baby monitor in Shreveport?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a component with a microphone on a table next to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, today’s monitors now have HD video and 2-way communication. You can even hook many monitors to your wireless network so you may roam wherever you want. The leading baby monitors in Shreveport are so advanced that they resemble indoor security cameras in both functionality and cost.
Can you replace your baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and indoor security cameras incorporate many of the same features, there are numerous residents in Shreveport linking their baby's room to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- especially when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● Two-way talk: You won’t always have to go to the nursery to soothe your newborn back to a gentle slumber. A comforting word could be all you need to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Motion sensors: Even though it’s possible to have your camera continuously carefully watch your newborn, your attentiveness could diminish over time. However, when your camera notices unusual activity, it can be programmed to send a notification to your mobile device. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb up the crib or if a pet sneaks into the space.
● Video recordings: Most baby monitors don’t record the video. You can now transmit a short segment to friends or family members to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: As an alternative to carrying a separate device with you, you may now supervise your little one from your home security app. You might even touch base with your child and sitter when you go for an evening away.